How awesome is this show, really?
1) There's Jason Isaacs in it.
2) This is definitely quality film-making. The visuals alone, with cold/warm colours, are just so much above average TV.
3) I love the complete confusion the two shrinks bring up.
4) The guy's like a super-hero with a secret identity, except he's got two secret identities, and a very depressing super-power.
5) There's Jason Isaacs in it.
I discovered the existence of this show by chance. I was like, 'Oooh! Jason Isaacs!' and then I watched the trailer and I was like, 'Oooh! How come I'm not watching this already?'.
And then I watched it.
I just love this so much. Usually, in crime-shows, I think they try to focus too much on the cops' personal lives and it just seems fake and forced. Here, I'm just so confused because I want more personal life stuff but I don't want to sacrifice the investigation-time. Oh and I want more shrink-time, too. I want more of it, period.
Please let it not be like Boomtown. I adored it so much and they cancelled it just when I'd managed to convince people to watch it.